Pregnancy is different for every woman just as every woman is different. Some women know they’re pregnant even before they miss a period. Other women don’t have symptoms for months, if at all. What’s even more confusing is the fact that many pregnancy symptoms can be attributed to other health problems too.
Early Pregnancy Symptoms
If you’re wondering if you’re pregnant, take a closer look at the following pregnancy symptoms:
- A missed period – usually the first sign of pregnancy
- Nausea and vomiting – sometimes it’s called “morning sickness,” but it can happen day or night
- Tender breasts/nipples – they may also feel swollen
- Slight spotting or cramping – this generally happens when the embryo attaches to the lining of the uterus
- Darkening areolas – the areas that ring the nipples become larger and darker
- Extreme fatigue – your entire body is adjusting to the changes which can cause exhaustion
- Frequent urination – the growing baby in your uterus is putting pressure on your bladder
- Constipation – the extra hormones produced cause your intestines to become less efficient
No-cost Pregnancy Tests
At The Bridge Wellness South, we’ll help you with a confidential and free pregnancy test. Our tests are urine pregnancy tests used in some hospitals and physicians’ offices. They’re 99% accurate by testing for the hCG hormone which can only be detected if a woman is pregnant.
Don’t wait or worry – find out today! Schedule your free pregnancy test at 770-957-8288.
You Have Rights
If you are pregnant, you need to be aware of your rights. The Pregnancy Discrimination Act is an amendment to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
You Have Options
We want to make sure you have research-based information on pregnancy, abortion, adoption, parenting, etc. We’re available to answer any questions you might have regarding your situation. Our team is compassionate and non-judgmental. We’re ready to listen.
This is a very important time in your life. We offer confidential support to help you define your unique situation and find resources to create positive solutions to the issues you’re facing.
Making this important decision is hard. Click on our Services to see everything we offer to you or schedule an appointment for Pregnancy Testing by calling 770-957-8288.
Our Center does not benefit financially from your decision regarding your pregnancy. We do not perform or refer for abortion, but we do provide information and services so that you are equipped to make an informed choice.